Schneider 4 x 4" Landscape Filter Kit
The Solid Color Maui Brown 2 Water White Glass filter enhances brown and gold and gives depth to foliage. The lightest density (#1) is excellent for enhancing dark skin tones.
Storm - adds grey green color to ocean and sky for a stormy effect.
When your scene needs just that extra touch of emotion or clarity, Schneider solid color filters can come to the rescue. They are designed to be used in professional matte boxes.
Graduated Classic Sunset Glass Filter - offers intense flame orange color that transitions to a soft gold gradient band across the center. The density at the darkest edge is 2-stops. The other half of the filter is clear.
With graduated filters, often it is necessary or desirable to balance the light intensity in one part of a scene with another. This is especially true in situations where you don't have total light control, as in bright contrasty landscapes.
Schneider Graduated Color filters are part clear and part color. They are designed to be used in professional matte boxes, so that they are readily positioned at the exact angle required to create desired effects.
Used primarily to add color to part of a scene where color may be weak or absent, Schneider Graduated Color filters can also be used for color effects which contribute to the cinematic drama of a scene. They are available in an array of colors. The Soft or Hard label indicates the degree of color graduation.
- Schneider Graduated Color filters, designed to provide a wide range of photographic effects, work well with sky, foliage and skin tones; They can be combined with each other, or with other filters, to provide a virtually limitless range of breathtaking effects
There are two versions of Schneider Graduated Color filters
- Soft-edge and hard-edge: Typically soft edge filters are used with wide to medium angle lenses because these lenses have a greater depth of field; Hard edge filters are preferred for use with telephoto lenses or when a bold transition is preferred
- Schneider solid color filters feature crystal clear, water-white optical glass, protected against edge-chipping and delamination by Schneider's unique Edge Seal, which also significantly reduces edge reflections and flare
Schneider Quality Control
- Schneider filters are ground and polished to a precise flatness and plane parallelism
- Because all Schneider filters are designed and manufactured with the highest possible degree of consistency, you can swap like filters mid-shoot with no discernible variation in color or effect