The Kata CCC-1A Camcorder Case is a shoulder bag designed to carry full size professional camcorder with battery and lens installed. The lightweight yet highly protective case is due to the thermoformed laminated foam layers. The streamlined ergonomic shape keeps the center of gravity close to your body, and eases the burden when carrying. Double flap top opening ensures quick top handle grip access to the camcorder. Mini light can stay installed during transport as the flaps will zip up around it.
The CCC-1A protects the equipment by using water tight zippers, a structural shape which expands to cocoon the equipment, and an aluminum stave which is embedded in the top flap. The case has two large padded pockets front and rear, one flat pocket along the side, designated tripod plate pouch and a small set-up card pocket which is integrated in the top flap. It is carried by a APSS shoulder strap, "Click" interlocking handles, car transport front grip, dedicated seat belt securing slots and the optional DTS Insertrolley.
- Tough, gray 1000 denier Cordura shoulder bag with multiple carrying options made to carry a professional camcorder with battery and lens attached.
- Double flap top opening ensures quick top handle grip access to the camcorder.
- Mini light can stay installed during transport as the flaps will zip up around it.
- Included dividers and support cushions enable customization of the space to meet specific needs.
- Toblerone shock absorbers are made from synthetic thermo-rubber that absorbs shocks and protects the case from abrasion, dirt, mud and standing water.
- Two large padded pockets front and rear
- One flat pocket along the side
- Small set up card pocket which is integrated in the top flap
- Designated tripod plate pouch can be found inside the main compartment
- Carrying options
- The APSS Advanced Padded Shoulder Strap has a unique curved shape that prevents it from digging into the wearer's neck while offering optimal weight distribution
- "Click" interlocking handles have been designed and field-tested for sure grip and optimal comfort using ergonomically shaped thermo-rubber pads
- Sturdy car transport front grip, and dedicated seat belt securing slots are sewn into the handle straps on the left side.
- Optional DTS Insertrolley
- The shoulder strap attaches to the case via a DP dual use aluminum buckle. This rugged yet lightweight buckle accepts either a quick-release hook or the strap itself. Either option ensures that the strap will cross the shoulder at the optimal angle for comfort and stability.