The Kata H-10 GDC Holster Case is a 1680 denier ballistic nylon holster case made to carry a digital SLR and accessories. It utilizes the protection of TST materials while allowing for quick access to a digital SLR camera and zoom lens set. The camera is held in place by looping the divider around the lens vertically or positioning it horizontally and creating a bottom compartment for an additional lens or flash unit. The removable media kit holds batteries and memory cards. It has two exterior side pockets and three accessory pockets that will store filters, cleaning kit, light meter, cell phone, PDA and more.
The H-10 case has a double-sided Elements Cover in the lid; black side out in rain, and in sun reverse to the silver side for heat reflection. When wet or dirty, store the cover in its mesh pouch and hang out to dry. It is carried by a handle, a shoulder strap or a 3D-mesh loop for an optional waist belt. The holster features a double closure system; a two-slider zipper and a one-hand operating quick closing buckle.
- 1680 denier ballistic holster case made to carry digital SLR and accessories
- TST (Thermo Shield Technology) provides a level of protection against shock, vibration and impact.
- Removable divider in main compartment
- Flat clear pocket in lid
- Two large outside pouches for zoom lens, flash or water bottle
- Two interior pockets for accessories
- A removable media kit is included; which is a digital organizer for memory cards and spare batteries
- Double-sided Elements Cover is an emergency cover is used to protect your case and equipment in inclement weather: black side out in rain or snow, and in sun reverse to silver for heat reflection.
- Carrying Options
- Carry handle
- Removable, adjsutablesShoulder strap
- 3D-mesh wide belt loop