The ProSafe 24-Port 10/100 Smart Switch with PoE, 2 Gigabit and 2 Combo Ports from Netgear is a switch with 24 10/100 ports, all of which deliver Power over Ethernet (PoE). It also features two 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports and two combo Gigabit Copper/SFP slots for high-speed connectivity. The switch provides web-based management and SNMP for customization, but is ready to use out of the box. It is an ideal solution for businesses that require more power than a simple switch can provide, but don't require the enterprise features found in Layer 2 and Layer 3 managed switches.
- Flexible Connectivity
- The switch features 24 10/100 Ethernet ports. It also features two Gigabit Ethernet ports and two Gigabit Copper/SFP slots for high-speed connectivity. This makes the switch an ideal solution for network environments that include wireless aces points, VoIP phones and IP-based surveillance cameras.
- Power over Ethernet Support
- The ProSafe switch can power up to 24 remote devices via PoE. This allows you to install Ethernet based security cameras, wireless access points and other PoE-compliant devices without the need for extra electrical wiring.
- Smart Management Features
- The switch supports web-based smart management for VLAN, QoS, Link Aggregation and more. It is optimized for the ProSafe Network Management Software, but also works with SNMP-based management software.
- Rackmount Design
- This ProSafe switch is housed in a sturdy form factor and includes a kit for rackmounting. This allows you to easily add it to a professional network via an equipment rack.