The Dot Line RPS Digital Flash Bracket includes all the necessary components for using a shoe mount flash raised above the lens, off-camera. Included are the required off-camera shoe cord that maintains full E-TTL and E-TTL II flash control, even with the latest digital cameras, and an electronic cable release that allows triggering the shutter directly from the bracket.
Flash brackets are designed to increase the distance between the flash head and the lens in order to minimize the occurrence of redeye and to also reduce flash-shadows behind the subject. The rotating camera platform the flash centered over the lens both for horizontal and vertical compositions.
Compatible with the EOS 1 film camera series, and all digital SLR cameras, except for the digital Rebel series.
- Electronic shutter release to trigger the camera directly from the bracket
- Durable heavy-duty off-camera shoe cord
- Can be used either right-handed or left handed as the photographer prefers
- Adjustable flash extension from 6 to 18" above the camera lens
- All metal construction with a rubber grip for comfort
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread for use on a tripod, and a standard accessory shoe (non-TTL) on the top of the extension post