The Dot Line RPS Digital Flash Bracket includes all the necessary components for using a shoe mount flash raised above the lens, off-camera. Included are the required off-camera shoe cord that maintains full TTL flash control (including i-TTL), even with the latest digital cameras, and an electronic cable release that allows triggering the shutter directly from the bracket.
Flash brackets are designed to increase the distance between the flash head and the lens in order to minimize the occurrence of redeye and to also reduce flash-shadows behind the subject. The rotating camera platform moves the flash centered over the lens both for horizontal and vertical compositions.
Compatible with Nikon Pro SLR cameras, e.g. D2 series, D1 series, D200, D100, F6, F5, F100, and MC-26 Adapter Cord.
- Electronic shutter release to trigger the camera directly from the bracket
- Durable heavy-duty off-camera shoe cord
- Can be used either right-handed or left handed as the photographer prefers
- Adjustable flash extension from 6 to 18" above the camera lens
- All metal construction with a rubber grip for comfort
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread for use on a tripod, and a standard accessory shoe (non-TTL) on the top of the extension post