The Hensel Porty Premium Plus 1200 Watt/Second Battery Strobe Kit with asymmetrical power distribution is the location photographer's main choice for a high-powered, weather-resistant field strobe. This model includes a built-in Radio Slave Receiver, allowing wireless triggering, and power level control of the flash from the included four channel transmitter.
The EH Mini P1200 flash head is smaller and lighter than the previous Porty head. Batteries may be exchanged within seconds with the side-mounted battery drawer with quick release and handle for easy pull out. There is also an AC adapter which slides in and can be removed simply and quickly.
Power output for each head is adjustable over a 6 f/stop range in 0.1 f/stop increments, easily changeable by simply tapping or holding down the arrow buttons on the power pack panel or by using the radio transmitter.
Batteries can be recharged with the multi-voltage quick charger within 2 hours. One full battery charge is good for up to 250 flashes at full power.
- Safe in Bad Conditions
- Water resistant control panel with fluorescent touch buttons
- Screw-in sealed caps on vacant power and sync sockets
- Sealed power controls
- Side-mounted battery drawer
- Rubberized top and bottom edges
- Voltage stabilization of +-1%, and fuse prevent damage from overload or short circuit
- Increased Sync Speed
- Improved top sync speed is 1/250 sec (previous 4953 model pack was 1/125 sec) -- this allows better balance with existing daylight.
- Detachable Head to Pack Cable
- The 9.5' Cable unplugs from the head -- makes packing into the location kit easier.
- Independence from AC is possible by having several pre-charged batteries on hand.
- Power Options
- The Porty can be powered from battery or from AC using the optional AC power supply.
- Flash Duration
- 1/980 second at full power may be shortened by powering down, and/or adding a second head.
- Digital F/Stop Control
- Quickly and easily change your power settings in 1/10 f-stop increments.
- Smart Circuitry
- The Main On/Off power switch is programmable and can be set to turn the power off automatically within 2 - 60 minutes if the pack is idle, useful for preserving battery power.
- Automatic Dump
- Lower the power setting without having to manually trigger the flash.
- Built in Slave Cell
- The integrated light sensitive slave is switchable on or off.
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- The battery can be charged inside or outside the battery with 120-240V AC, and can be charged in a car with the optional car charging unit.
- Adapter Cable Available
- Allows connection of the battery pack to the entire variety of Hensel studio Heads like Shutter strip lights, Maxi Flooders, Projection Spots and more.
- Travel Case
Soft, padded nylon with zippered main and front umbrella compartments.
Hand and shoulder straps.
Interior of main compartment measures 27 x 10 x 9".