The Balt Ergo E.Eazy, Model 82493 (Teak) provides total ergonomic comfort with its easy pneumatic adjustment.
This is a complete workstation designed to give you the maximum flexibility that such a piece of furniture can offer. With its complete adjustability, this station can be used in a wide variety of venues including school computer labs, factories, labs and learning centers.
- Alternate between sitting and standing positions during the day to relieve back stiffness
- Pneumatic "finger-tip" control makes height adjustment easy
- Fully articulating keyboard mounts on left or right
- Swivel and adjust the height from 1.5" below to 4.5" above desktop with a negative tilt of 15° to positive tilt of 25°
- Spacious work surface (41 x 29" WxD) to hold larger monitors with extra writing space
- Movable printer shelf (25.5 x 11.75" WxD) keeps your work surface clear
- Includes a desktop CD holder
- Mouse platform (7 x 8" WxD) tilts independently, and can be used on right or left
- Includes CPU holder that can be bolted on inside of frame or used as a freestanding unit
- Optional 3" E.Z. casters sold separately
- Teak tops with brushed silver metal frame
- Assembly required