The Audio-Technica Pro-35cW is a cardioid condenser clip-on microphone with a frequency and sensitivity response suitable for capturing instruments. The microphone includes the AT8418 instrument mount for perfect positioning on horns, guitar, stringed instruments, etc.
The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. The extended frequency response enhances audio detail. A 4.59-foot (1.4m) microphone cable features a locking 4-pin connector for connection to AT-UniPak wireless bodypack transmitters.
- AT8418 Instrument Mount
- The included AT8418 instrument mount features a gooseneck for perfect microphone positioning on brass, woodwinds, drums, percussion, stringed instruments, etc.
- 4-pin Connection
- The cable terminates to a locking 4-pin connection for complete integration with Audio-Technica UniPak bodypack transmitters.
- Low Profile
- The Pro 35cW features an ultra low profile, ideal for use on stage or during broadcasts.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The wide frequency response results in rich detail and character.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone.