The Manfrotto 190XB Tripod with 808RC4 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head Kit by B&H has been redesigned to offer better ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and improved quick-action leg locks. It is a lightweight, compact and sturdy tripod, ideal for 35mm or digital SLR cameras, light medium format cameras, or compact camcorders, especially when on the move outdoors.
The 808RC4 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head features improved ergonomic design plus a counter spring system. Borrowed from the video industry, this feature makes it possible to move the camera smoothly while framing the picture, as it helps to balance some of the camera's weight. In addition, it absorbs the shock to bodies and lenses when reaching the end stop of the head movement.
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned, more ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Built-in low angle adapter in the center column for ground level shots
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)
- One or both springs can simply be turned off by the two separate control knobs (i.e., when using an extremely lightweight camera system)
- Newly designed handles to fit comfortably in the hand, even taking into consideration the size of fingers