PODCASTUDIO USB from Behringer is a complete solution for anybody interested in creating podcasting content.
Items in the package include the XENYX 502, a compact five-channel audio mixer to which the XM8500 dynamic microphone is connected. The microphone has a smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent vocal projection.
The audio source from the mixer can be transferred to a computer using the UCA200, a low-latency, two-input/two output USB interface, and recorded/edited using the included software. Finally, the finished audio file can be posted on an appropriate server.
Please click on the includes tab to get more detailed explanations of the hardware units included in the kit.
Note! PODCASTUDIO does not include a computer, nor an Internet connection, and does not provide server space for hosting podcasts.
- Everything needed for professional podcasting content creation, music production and digital home recording
- Provides a full recording studio "out of the box," including a USB interface, mixer, microphone, headphones, professional music software and more
- Five-input, two-bus mixer with a single premium microphone preamp
- Professional, studio dynamic microphone
- Studio headphones with ultra-wide frequency response
- Tracktion 4 DAW software
- Includes table microphone stand, microphone cable, RCA phono cables, and a USB cable
- Illustrated quick-start guide "How to Podcast"