The Yamaha MG12/4 is a 12 channel audio mixer designed for project studio and live sound reinforcement applications. All line inputs feature balanced 1/4" TRS phone connections. Channels 1 through 6 feature balanced XLR microphone inputs capable of providing +48V phantom power to condenser microphones.
Channels 1 through 6 are mono while 7/8 9/10 and 11/12 feature stereo paired inputs for keyboards and recorders and playback devices. Inserts connections are provided on all mono channels for added routing flexibility. The EQ section features a high pass filter and sweepable mid range. Four output buses are provided with the main stereo output and a stereo group output. The MG12/4 is a perfect mixer for project studio recording, live sound reinforcement and video editing applications.
- 12 Inputs
- The MG12/4 features a total of 12 line inputs via 1/4" TRS balanced Phone connections.
- 4 Stereo Inputs
- Input channels 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12 are stereo paired for inputs, suitable for connecting playback devices or keyboards.
- High Quality Microphone Inputs
- Channels 1 through 6 feature high quality mic inputs via balanced XLR connections. The inputs are capable of +48V phantom power.
- 1/4" TRS phone connections are found on every microphone input allowing flexible signal routing to external processors.
- 4 Output Buses
- A Stereo Group bus output features a pair of 1/4" TRS phone outputs. The MG12/4 features a total of 4 buses when using stereo group and main stereo outputs simultaneously.
- Sweepable EQ Section
- All mono channels feature a 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-range and high pass filter.