The M-216 Option P7 from Comtek is a high-quality wireless transmitter ideal for location sound applications. The line-level input allows you to connect a variety of audio sources, and the rugged 6" whip antenna provides a great transmission range. Use it with the PR-216 headphone receiver to create a confidential audio channel.
The M-216 Option P7 uses a combination of both analog and digital technologies to offer the best audio quality possible, with low noise, wide dynamic range, and a great frequency response. It can transmit on 38 standard channels and 19 high-fidelity channels for full compatibility.
- Compact, lightweight beltpack is ruggedly built for use in the field
- Combined use of analog and digital technologies provides great sound quality
- The 3.5mm line-level mini input allows you to connect a variety of audio sources
- The 6" short whip antenna connects via a standard BNC connector to provide an extended range
- Transmits on 38 standard channels and 19 high-fidelity channels
- Built-in microcontroller automatically sets deviation, audio processing, and EQ
- Operates on a standard 9V alkaline battery for up to 40 hours
- Detachable belt clip included