The Celestron Omni XLT 150 reflector telescope is an excellent choice for the serious amateur astronomer. It is characterized by a large primary mirror to reflect light, and its light gathering capability makes it even more desirable. The unit is easy to set up, user-friendly, and offers a superb ergonomic design. The large aperture of this telescope makes it the perfect instrument for exploration beyond the visible universe.
The Omni XLT 150 comes with The CG-4 platform. This German equatorial mount features precision worm gears on both axes for smooth tracking and stability. Also included is a heavy-duty tripod with damping to eliminate vibration. The tripod is non-motorized and non-computerized. Its mechanical simplicity makes it very easy to operate.
Designed to satisfy the demands of amateur astronomers, this Newtonian Reflector telescope will allow detailed observation of the craters on the Moon, the rings of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter and more.
- High quality optics with each lens and (or) mirror being hand selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission
- 25mm multi-coated eyepiece - 20mm eye relief, 50 degree FOV
- CG-4 German equatorial mount with setting circles and slow motion controls to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Ball bearings in both axes of the mount for smooth performance
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75" legs, accessory tray and bubble level
- Easy no-tool setup
- The Sky Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images