The Alesis Multimix-16 USB 2.0 is a 16 input mixer with internal effects processor and USB 2.0 connection for direct integration with computer based workstations. The faster USB 2.0 connection provides ultra-fast, low-latency, 24-bit/44.1-96kHz multi-channel audio recording. The mixer is suitable for professional or project level recording and sound reinforcement. The mixer features 8-mono inputs and 4-stereo via balanced 1/4" TRS phone inputs. ALT 3/4 outputs provide alternate signal routing to recorders, monitors etc. The Multimix-16 USB 2.0 features 8-microphone inputs with up to 50dB of preamp gain and phantom power (global switched). An internal digital effects processor provides 100 preset effects and an easy to read display. Among the included effects are a variety of reverbs, delays, chorus effects and more.
Every channel features a 3-band EQ and 2 aux sends (switchable). PFL/Solo in place switches isolate signal on that channel with a single push of a button. Mute switches are featured on every input channel. The mute switch disables the signal on a channel while simultaneously routing the signal to the ALT 3/4 output bus. Independent Main Mix and Alt 3/4 levels allow users to separately control the levels of the Multimix's two stereo buses.
- USB 2.0 Connection
- The improved USB 2.0 increases speed and power with 24-bit multi-channel recording at 44.1 through 96kHz resolution. Integrated USB I/O allows direct digital integration with any Windows or Mac OS application.
- Steinberg Cubase LE Software
- The Multimix 16 USB 2.0 includes Steinberg Cubase LE multi-track recording and sequencing software. Cubase LE features 24-bit 96kHz audio resolution and support for up to 48 playback tracks.
- Internal Effects Processor
- The Multimix 16 USB 2.0 features an internal effects engine with over 100 preset effects. Among the included effects are reverbs, choruses, delays, phasers, flangers and distortion effects.
- Mono & Stereo Channels
- The mixer features a total of 16 inputs with 8 mono channels and 4 stereo paired (L/R) inputs via 1/4" TRS Phone connections.
- ALT 3/4 Output
- In addition to the stereo outputs, the ALT 3/4 output buses provide alternate output routing to recorders, signal processors, monitors etc.
- 3-Band EQ
- Each channel features a musical 3-band EQ for signal contouring when mixing.
- Quality Mic Preamps
- 8 high quality 3-pin XLR microphone preamps provide quiet, transparent signal and up to 50dB of gain when necessary.