The BM5A Compact from Dynaudio Acoustics is a high-quality nearfield monitor that's ideally suited for areas where space is a major factor, such as project and mobile studios. The durable bass-reflex cabinet houses a 5.7" woofer and a 1.1" tweeter to provide crystal-clear audio with a wide frequency range. Internal amplifiers provide 100W of total power for low distortion, and also incorporate protection circuitry to prevent overheating.
The rear panel of the unit features a single, balanced XLR input for connection to your DAW. It also has several switches for customizing the monitor to your acoustic space, including three EQ filter switches, a high-pass filter switch, and a level control.
- Ultra-compact design is perfect for small studios
- High-quality audio from the 5.7" woofer and 1.1" tweeter
- Internal amplifiers provide 100W of total power, and have protection circuitry to prevent overheating
- Single balanced XLR input
- Three EQ filter switches for customizing the monitor to your space
- High-pass filter
- Rear-panel level control
- LEDs show power, limit, and protect status