The Expose E8B from KRK is a high-quality active monitor designed for professional applications. The monitor uses state-of-the-art components to provide a clear, accurate sonic experience. The 8" dual-layer Kevlar woofer is incredibly stiff to provide extended low-frequency response. The 1" aluminum/beryllium (AlBeMET) tweeter has an ultra-fast transient response for smooth, clear treble.
Dual class A/AB amplifiers with 260W of total power provide terrific detail with very low distortion, while the curved cabinet design minimizes diffraction and provides a large sweet spot. The rear of the cabinet has a balanced XLR input connector for connecting to virtually any sound system. Rear-panel controls include a level adjustment knob, HF and LF adjustment controls, and an HF shelf control so you can match the monitor to your workspace.
- High-quality two-way active studio monitor
- Clear, accurate sonic experience from state-of-the-art components
- Rigid 8" dual-layer Kevlar woofer
- The 1" AlBeMET dome tweeter has a very fast transient response for smooth, clear treble
- Dual class A/AB amplifiers with 260W of total power for terrific detail and low distortion
- Curved cabinet design for reduced diffraction and a larger sweet spot
- Rear-panel controls for volume, HF and LF adjustment, and HF shelf adjustment
- Balanced XLR input connector
- OmniMount 120.0 WBX hardware inserts for mounting a 120.0 WBX base
- Shielded for use near video monitors
- Voltage selector switch for international use