The Yamaha MG82 CX is an 8 channel audio mixer designed to provide the mixing capabilities necessary for mixing a few stereo and mono audio sources. The MG82 CX features a total of 8 line level inputs via 1/4" TRS phone connections and 4 XLR male microphone inputs. An internal effects processor provides up to 16 user selectable presets including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, distortion and more. In addition, a built-in compressor is featured on all mono inputs for dynamics control over instruments and vocals.
Line level inputs are mono on channels 1 and 2, channels 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8 feature stereo-paired 1/4" TRS phone inputs for stereo sources such as keyboards and play-back devices. XLR microphone inputs are located on the first 4 inputs, which provide +48V phantom power to condenser microphones. Inserts on channels 1 and 2 provide routing to and from external signal processors. The compact, lightweight design allows easy transport making the MG82 CX suitable for sound reinforcement as well as project recording applications.
- Stereo and Mono Channels
- The MG82 CX features a total of 8 line inputs and 4 microphone inputs. Channels 1 and 2 feature mono 1/4" line inputs, while the remaining 4 input channels feature stereo paired 1/4" TRS phone inputs for keyboards and playback devices.
- Internal Effects
- Up to 16 effects presets including reverb, chorus, flange and delay are included.
- Built-In Compressor
- The MG102 features a built in compressor with a preset ratio and threshold for vocals, instruments, etc.
- Quality Mic Preamps
- The Yamaha MG series mixers feature high quality microphone preamps that provide high headroom and gain with low noise floor.
- Insert Connections
- Mono channels 1 and 2 feature 1/4" TRS insert connections for routing signal to and from external signal processing gear.