The UAX220v2 from Digigram is a USB, 2 channel, line digital audio interface that can be used with both USB 1.1 and 2.0 ports (performance will be based on USB 1.1 regardless of type used). The unit can be switched between either a laptop computer for portable use, or plugged into a desktop computer in the studio or broadcast facility, allowing for very flexible use.
The interface is automatically recognized by the host software as soon as it is plugged in, obviating the need for additional drivers installation. The captive cable provides XLR connectors for the inputs and outputs, which can operate balanced or unbalanced. The UAX220v2 is USB bus powered and does not require any external power supply.
- 2 input, 2 output USB 1.1 audio interface
- Switchable zero-latency direct hardware monitoring of the inputs or the outputs
- Input monitoring can be switched to mono mode
- XLR connectors on captive breakout cable
- Stereo headphone output on 1/4" TRS jack with rotary control for volume adjustment
- A/D and D/A conversions at up to 24-bits/48kHz resolution
- Plug-and-play operation with no additional drivers needed to be installed
- Supports DirectSound, Core Audio, ALSA, along with Digigram np SDK through Virtual PCX and third-party ASIO drivers