The IS410 from Sennheiser is a high-quality assistive listening system that allows a user to adjust the volume of a television, radio, or home stereo system to an appropriate level. The cordless, infra-red system offers excellent sound quality and range between the transmitter and the stethoset headphones. The headphones turn on automatically when a user puts them on, and the volume and balance controls are built in.
Simply connect the transmitter unit to your TV or other audio device, and it will wirelessly send the audio signal up to 12 meters to the headphones. A compression function on the transmitter provides excellent speech intelligibility and music reproduction. The headphones run on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 16 hours of enjoyment.
- Wireless listening system, great for televisions, radios, and home stereo systems
- Quick and easy setup
- Transmitter sends a wireless, infra-red signal up to 12 meters to the headphones
- Headphones turn on and off automatically when a wearer puts them on or takes them off
- Headphones have left/right balance control and volume control
- Compression function for great vocal intelligibility and music reproduction
- Headphones operate for up to 16 hours on a full charge. Transmitter recharges headphones and an extra battery pack
- Lightweight and comfortable, even for users with glasses