The RI410 from Sennheiser is a stereo wireless headphone stethoset designed to be used with the TI410 transmitter. When paired with the transmitter, you can use the stethoset to listen to a television, radio, or home theater system. The transmitter connects to an audio source and uses Infra-red technology to wirelessly send the audio up to 12 meters to the headphones.
The headphones have automatic power on/off when you put them on or take them off. A left/right balance control and a volume control let you set the levels to meet your needs perfectly. The headphones are lightweight and comfortable, allowing you to listen for hours. The headphones can run for up to 16 hours on the included battery, which is recharged by docking the headphones on the transmitter.
- Lightweight and comfortable stereo stethoset receiver, great for users with glasses
- Receives a wireless audio signal up to 12 meters away from the transmitter
- Automatic on/off function is activated when putting the headphones on or taking them off
- Adjust the volume of the left and right ears independently
- Operates for up to 16 hours on the included lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery charges in a few hours by docking with the transmitter
- Great for use with a television, radio, or home theater system
- Easy to set up and use