This GGI CompactFlash Type I & II Card Reader accepts any brand of CompactFlash or Microdrive memory card inserted into its single slot, and transfers the stored data to your computer through its fast USB 2.0 interface. Simply connect the reader to a USB port on a desktop or laptop computer, and insert your memory card - no software drivers are necessary to use this reader on most Windows and Macintosh computers.
- Compatible with CompactFlash Type I & II Cards
- Reads CompactFlash memory cards and transfers their data to your PC without the need for a card adapter.
- USB Compatible
- USB 1.1 & USB 2.0 compatible with transfer rate up to 40 Mbps, and supports hot-swappable Plug & Play use. The unit also auto-detects cards when inserted.
- Small & Compact
- Small, external design makes it ideal for use in combination with PDAs, digital cameras and laptop computers.
- USB Powered
- With low power consumption, the reader is powered by the USB connection, with a LED power indicator.