The AtlasSound FAP82T Strategy II 8" 60W Coaxial Ceiling System (White) is a great solution for people with high-fidelity sound reproduction needs. The compact profile makes it an excellent choice for rooms with higher ceilings that need wide dispersion.
The 1" voice coil and 8" coaxial cone type driver includes a polypropylene cone with a butyl rubber surround while the 19mm coaxial mounted tweeter is a durable PEI material. The resulting high sensitivity may give you a desired SPL with less power.
The patent-pending tap selector switch lets users tune their systems with ease. A full selection of taps as well as 16W and an 8ohm transformer bypass is included to give you even more versatility.
The durable high-impact injection-molded plastic is obviously attractive and sturdy but it also features a grill press design, meant to blend effortlessly into contemporary architectural elements.
- Extended Bass Response
- The tuned and ported deep-drawn galvanized steel enclosure is designed to give the listener an extended bass response for great low frequency audio.
- Aesthetic Exterior
- The low-profile enclosure features a press-fit grill design that complements modern architectural elements while the high-impact plastic exterior retains its durability.
- 4-Pole Detachable Connector
- The 4-pole detachable phoenix-style connector lets you pre-wire your speaker system and is easily converted for a daisy-chain set up.
- Enhanced Transformers
- The enhanced quality of the 70.7V/100V internal transformers minimize insertion loss and maintain low-frequency response all while giving you increased output for higher SPL applications.
- Easily Installed
- Possibly the best feature of the FAP82T is its ease of installation. It works perfectly with drop tile or sheetrock ceilings with the included C-ring/V-rail tile bridge and "dog leg" mounting system.