The AtlasSound's SD72WV 8" Cone Speaker and 4W Transformer with Volume Control is the next generation of AtlasSound technology, directly following the C Series. This particular model is a 25W, 8" loudspeaker and a 10oz ceramic magnet.
The harmonic distortion is greatly limited due to the curvelinear treated paper cone. To improve the power dissipation a full 1" diameter copper voice coil with black anodized aluminum is incorporated.
This particular package includes a factory installed 25/70.7V line matching transformer with tap selections from 0.25 to 5W.
The durable high-impact, injection molded plastic is obviously attractive and sturdy but it also features a baffle, meant to blend effortlessly into contemporary architectural elements and match the AtlasSound Model 62-8.
- Quality Response and Performance
- The 10oz speaker and quality 5W dual voltage transformer gives its users top notch response and performance indicative of AtlasSound.
- CRS Baffle Included
- Included in this speaker package is a white powder-coat baffle with all of the necessary mounting hardware.
- Versatile Volume
- The volume knob can be used to control the sound or it can be completely removed to increase your aesthetic value.
- Individually Packaged
- For stocking and ordering convenience, all speakers are individually packaged.