The AA35 from Atlas is a rack mountable three-channel mixer/amplifier ideal for paging, background music, or music-on-hold applications in professional venues. It offers three inputs for accepting a microphone, or audio from devices such as CD or DVD players. This audio can be sent to loudspeakers, or other sound system components.
The front panel of the AA35 offers level controls for each of the three audio inputs for precise adjustments. Bass and treble tone controls are also available. The rear panel provides a set of DIP switches for assigning zone preferences, setting phantom power, mute preferences, and a low cut filter. A screw terminal strip allows you to connect a variety of loudspeakers, and direct outputs let you connect to recorders, mixers, and other standard audio equipment.
- Compact and rugged rack mountable mixer/amplifier
- Two stereo line RCA inputs and one Phoenix-type microphone input
- You can send any combination of audio sources to Zone 2 for music-on-hold applications
- Screw terminal strip lets you connect a variety of professional loudspeakers
- RCA line outputs for connecting to a recorder, mixer, or other equipment
- RCA pre out and amp input connectors
- Extra power outlet available for connecting extra equipment, such as a lamp
- Front-panel level controls for each input source
- Front-panel bass and treble controls
- Rear-panel DIP switches for zone settings, muting, phantom power, and more