The CP700 from Atlas Sound is a professional grade, dual channel power amplifier specifically designed for demanding contractor applications. Two independent channels are driven by separate power supplies, ensuring maximum channel separation and ultra low distortion.
The amplifier features toroidal output transformers, chosen for their extended frequency response, while providing true transformer output isolation. XLR and barrier strip inputs are provided along with XLR pass through connectors. For improved security, the dual, stepped attenuators for each channel are mounted on the rear of the amplifier.
The CP700 is the perfect choice for distributed paging/background-music systems, foreground music systems and distributed sound masking applications. It is also suitable for installation in night clubs, theaters, portable sound systems and anywhere clean high-fidelity audio amplification is needed.
- Dual-channel, rack-mount power amplifier
- Independent power supplies
- Soft clip limiter protection
- Dual-speed, high efficiency fan cooling
- Stepped attenuators mounted on the rear for security
- Stereo, bridge, or parallel operating modes selectable via rear mounted switch
- Balanced inputs on barrier strip and XLR connectors
- Loop through feature on male XLRs, one per channel input
- Short-circuit, temperature and DC offset protection
- 25V, 70.7V, 100V and direct coupled (2,4 and 8Ω) outputs mounted on barrier strips with covers for safety
- Toroidal output transformers provide extended high frequency response and effectively lower the electrical interference
- Power-up muting