Given its incredible small size, excellent picture quality and very affordable price, it's no wonder that the RF-Video CH-59C has become a favorite with wireless video enthusiasts. You'll also be pleased to know that this is one of the few RF-Video wireless devices that come with an RCA cable, 9-volt battery clip and antenna already attached to it. This way, you'll get to use it right out of the box.
- For Cable CH-59 (not UHF CH-59)
- In order for this device to work, you need to tune your TV to Cable channel 59, not 59 UHF air. Consequently, this device may not work with certain off-brand small TVs, as their tuner is not wide enough to receive frequencies below 471 MHz, which for this transmitter is 434 MHz.
- Ultra Compact Camera Available
- If you need to pair this transmitter with an ultra compact camera, RF-Video recommends the use of CH59-CM CMOS camera.
- Better Antenna Better Picture
- To maximize picture quality and to extend the wireless range, attach a quality antenna to the antenna input on your TV or VCR/DVR. You can really maximize performance by using it together with the RF-Video M-806 receiver, which is also ultra compact and features an RCA video input.