The Manfrotto 055XV Tripod Legs shares the same quality level as the standard 055XB model, but has non-glare finishing and comes with top leg sections finished in a dark green color, styled for the outdoor enthusiast. The 055XV builds on the success of the 3011/3021 series, but has been redesigned to offer even better ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism. It can reach a maximum working height of 70" (178 cm), with a folded length of 24" (61 cm).
The 055XV provides speedy set-up coupled with added security with quick action, lever-type leg locks, and leg warmers. It is ideal for use with 35mm and light medium format photographic cameras, and digital or conventional type video camcorders.
- Green non-glare finish on upper leg sections for low visibility
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)