The TU2-ET100 USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Adapter from Trendnet is a high-speed USB network adapter that allows you to connect to a 10/100Mbps network from a desktop or notebook PC USB port. It is compliant with the USB 2.0 standard and therefore also backwards compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1. Use this convenient adapter to connect your PC to the internet or a network without a network card or integrated Ethernet port.
This device is compliant with IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u standards. It also supports suspended mode and hibernate mode to remotely wake-up through link-up or magic packet. LED lights provide a visual indicator of line status. The adapter offers plug-and-play installation and is compatible with most versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- USB to Ethernet Adapter
- Use this adapter to connect to an Ethernet network connection or the internet with nothing more than a USB connection on a desktop or laptop PC.
- LEDs indicate the status of all lines.
- Plug-and-Play Installation
- Simply attach this adapter to your Ethernet connection and USB port and you're ready to start working.
- OS Compatibility
- It is compatible with most versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.