The Sub2100 from Adam Professional Audio is an active, front-firing subwoofer designed for strong bass response in large control rooms and studios. The large, 21" driver is housed in a specially-tuned bass-reflex cabinet to reproduce frequencies as low as 18Hz. A highly-efficient amplifier delivers up to 1000W of continuous power for a strong, linear performance with very little compression.
The rear panel of the subwoofer offers XLR and RCA inputs and outputs, as well as an XLR subwoofer output for daisy-chaining. A 180° phase control is provided, as well as gain and high-pass filter controls.
- Professional-quality subwoofer for large studios and control rooms
- Large, 21" front-firing driver
- High-efficiency amplifier provides up to 1000W of continuous power for strong output with low compression
- Large voice coil maximizes SPL while maintaining ultra-low frequencies
- Sturdy bass-reflex cabinet with isolation feet to reduce rumble and reflections
- XLR and RCA I/Os
- XLR subwoofer output for daisy-chaining
- 180° phase control
- High-pass filter and gain control knobs