The HD 25-1 II headphones from Sennheiser offer great sound quality in a rugged design. Ideal for high-noise environments, the headphones have an adjustable, padded split-style headband and cushioned earcups for great comfort and noise isolation. Large neodymium magnet drivers provide and extra-wide frequency response. If desired, the capsule can be rotated for single-ear monitoring.
The headphones also have a detachable steel cable, for terrific durability. Great for use by cameramen and DJs, the HD 25-1 II is a great option where top-quality audio in a tough, lightweight package is needed.
- Lightweight, rugged design
- Padded headband and cushioned earcups for great comfort
- Great for high-noise environments
- Neodymium drivers provide an extra wide frequency response and are capable of producing high sound pressure levels
- Detachable steel cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear monitoring