This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Ewa-Marine D-CG7 housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port. It has a pair of non-corrosive, seawater resistant clamping rails that fit together to form the seal and are secured in place by means of two screw knobs. Rated to a depth of 33' (10 m).
This versatile housing can be used in a variety of applications like sandy or dirty conditions, kayaking, or while swimming, snorkeling, or diving. It's easy to operate the camera because its various components and buttons can be operated through the PVC.
The D-CG7 housing was specially designed for the Canon G7 digital camera.
- Double Laminated PVC Construction
- Long lasting housing solution that is easy to maintain and packs in minimal space.
- Camera Functions
- Accesses to all camera functions through the PVC.
- Versatile Size and Weight
- Small enough to use for other sporting activities like skiing or fishing. Can change buoyancy by adding air or weight.
- Priced significantly less than conventional housings.