The PMD620 from Marantz is a lightweight handheld recorder ideal for field recording, interviews, podcasts, jam sessions, and more. The unit allows you record stereo WAV or MP3 files with the touch of a button. Because the PMD620 uses SD cards as a storage medium, it's easy to swap cards so you never run out of storage space.
Designed for easy one-handed operation, the recorder has an intuitive interface with a bright OLED screen, allowing you to work under any lighting conditions. Non-destructive editing is built in for making quick edits without needing extra equipment. For more in-depth editing, you can transfer your audio to your Mac or PC via the high-speed USB 2.0 port.
The rugged, lightweight construction is built to withstand the trials and tribulations of life on the road. Play back your audio over the built-in speaker, or plug in a pair of headphones for private listening. Line and mic-level input jacks allow you to record from sources other than the built-in mic capsules. A line out jack lets you connect to a mixing board or professional monitoring system.
- Lightweight handheld digital audio recorder for journalists, musicians, podcasters, and more
- Intuitive interface designed for one-handed operation
- Built-in microphone capsules for stereo recording
- Record WAV or MP3 audio to SD or SDHC flash cards
- Bright OLED screen for great visibility
- On-board non-destructive editing
- Drag-and-drop file transfer to a computer via USB 2.0
- Mic and line level mini inputs, along with a mini line output
- Listen to files with the built-in speaker, or through headphones
- Operates for up to five hours on two standard AA batteries
- Includes SD card, USB cable, audio cable, AC adapter, carrying strap, and tripod/belt clip adapter