The Lowel DV Creator 44, TO-84 Case offers four different types of light fixtures for a variety of lighting situations, as well as the TO-84 hard carrying case. This is a kit supplied with bulbs for use with 120V AC.
The unique umbrella-like Rifa EX44 16 x 16" softlight allows set-up in 60 seconds or less. Bathe almost anything in luxurious soft light, from talking heads to table-top stills. Its quick-change power cord easily converts for use with professional battery belts, allowing it to work at 12V, 14V and 30V in addition to 120 and 230V. It's the perfect complement to today's compact, light-sensitive, digital cameras and film stocks.
With its high-intensity #2 reflector & prismatic glass, the tiny focusable Pro-light is more efficient than a Fresnel of equal wattage, yet it gives an exquisite even light, with Fresnel-like shadow quality. It can be used as a low-level key or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or backlight.
The wide focusing range of the Omni-light makes it a flexible key or backlight. Add diffusion or an umbrella, and it's a soft fill source.
Compact, rugged and versatile, the broad-throw Tota-light can be used with its umbrella or gel-frame and diffusion as a soft key, fill, or backlight. With its adjustable reflectors, it can be a smooth and even background light, or point it at the ceiling to raise the ambient (base) light level of a room. Tota-lights are also widely used for photographic copy work.
- The Rifa EX accepts many different wattages and types of bulbs, when you purchase the appropriate socket adapter, available separately
- Accessory exchange lampheads allow use of daylight fluorescent screw-threaded lamps
- The Pro-light's versatility can be increased by adding a DC adapter cable & swapping its bulb for use as a camera-top fixture
- Use the included light modification devices to alter the color, intensity, quality and shape of the light
- The large TO-84 kit case holds everything, including the light stands, for storage and transportation