Sound source isolation during concerts or in the studio environment is a constant issue that needs to be addressed in the face of multiple microphone set-ups. ClearSonic Panels (CSP) facilitate acoustic separation between instruments on stage or in the studio, helping reduce drum bleed into vocal or instrument microphones.
The MiniMega is more suited to the studio environment, particularly as a drum kit isolation booth. It is a slightly smaller version of the MegaPac, while still providing 360° of sound isolation. The system consists of a six-section clear acrylic panel system (A5-6) and a five-section acrylic system (A5-5). Eleven 12" height extender panels (AX12,) deliver a full 6.5' of headroom.
Twenty-five S2 light grey SORBER baffles provide interior sound absorption. An extended lid system and fan complete the MiniMega system. All SORBER products have a Class-A fire rating.
- Complete isolation system, particularly suited as a drum booth
- Provides isolation and absorbtion with approximately 60 to 70% sound reduction
- Portable and easy to put up and dismantle
- Most components fold away for compact storage
- MiniMega has an approximate diameter of 7 feet