The RAT 2 from Pro Co Sound provides classic RAT tone in a compact and portable design, ideal for casual or professional guitarists. Great as a primary distortion or as a boost to your amp's natural distortion, the RAT 2 excels at versatility.
Knobs for filter, volume, and distortion let you find the perfect settings. Turn the filter all the way up to roll off brittle high-end, or turn it down to let your guitar's brightness come through. True bypass switching ensures that no unwanted noise enters your signal path when the pedal is off.
The virtually indestructible steel construction is made for life on the road. Industrial-grade knobs, switches, and jacks stand up to the rigors of daily use. The sloped face and glow-in-the-dark graphics make for easy stomping and settings changes, even during a lighting change. The unit can be operated from a 9V battery or from a wall outlet.
- Compact and versatile guitar distortion pedal
- Control knobs for filter, distortion, and volume
- Completely analog signal path
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Sloped face for easy stomping
- Glow-in-the-dark graphics for easy adjustments while the lights are off
- Military-specification glass-epoxy circuit board
- Runs off of a 9V battery or from an AC wall adapter 1