The Konus Campus 1000x Biological Binocular Microscope offers the student and laboratory user a highly functional, well-made 1000X binocular microscope at a very affordable price. It has a 360° revolving binocular head with interpupillary distance regulation, and is supplied with two 10x Wide Field eyepieces and four achromatic objectives (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x). This Microscope has double focusing regulation, with micrometrical and "macrometrical" adjustment and a movable stage with micrometric movements using easy-to-use, low position mechanical stage controls. There is even an end-stop to ward off slide crash. The Microscope provides Transmitted light illumination with a halogen bulb (12V/12W), provides electronic Light intensity regulation, uses an A.N. 1.2 condenser, and provides further light control with an iris diaphragm and filter-holder.
- Binocular head has calibrated interpupillary distance adjustment and Diopter adjustment on both eyepiece tubes.
- Wide-field paired 10X eyepieces; head fully rotatable.
- 4 position turret nosepiece with 4 parfocal achromatic objectives (includes 4X, 10X, 40X, & 100X (R) Oil Immersion objective lenses).
- Transmissive illumination provided by a halogen lamp with On/Off switch and intensity regulation projected through a 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Filter holder included and a selection of colored filters are available.
- 130mm x 124mm mechanical stage with low position coaxial controls.
- Separate coarse and fine focus adjustment.