The Photogenic StudioMax III AKC320BRconstant color monolight with built-in radio slave offers a full six f/stop power range over 320 watt/seconds. It has internal control to ensure the same Kelvin temperature output, no matter what level of output is chosen, hence the name Constant Color.
This light is an excellent choice as a main, secondary, or background light. Since it accepts the entire line of the PowerLight reflectors, grids, snoots, and diffusers, the StudioMax III is a good investment.
This monolight is capable of operating with its optional battery pack (AKB-1) -- or by select models from other manufacturers -- for working outdoors away from AC power. A fully charged battery pack will usually provide 150 flashes.
- Six F-Stop Power Range
- Dial provides infinite flash power settings, from full to 1/32 power.
- Built In Radio Slave
- Fires without wires between your camera and unit, when used with an optional Photogenic Radio Slave Transmitter. It also has a highly sensitive, switchable optical slave for synchronization with other flashes.
- Modeling Light
- Independently Switched, to aid in positioning and focus.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flashtube.
- Compact Design
- Easy to transport -- umbrella socket and stand mount are built on.