The Stroboframe Vertaflip PHD On-Tripod Camera Rotator (Professional/Heavy-Duty) camera rotator is a fast, convenient tool for rotating your camera horizontally or vertically on a tripod. Gain speed, convenience and precision by rotating the camera without changing the lens axis, so that all tripod head controls remain in the same position. Concentrate on the subject rather than fumbling with newly-positioned controls. Switch between horizontal and vertical compositions with a simple flick of the wrist, keeping the camera's weight balanced over the center of the tripod to minimize vibration.
- Especially Useful for Macro Shooting
- The Vertaflip proves most valuable when shooting at higher magnifications, as any change in the lens axis results in exhausting changes in tripod position.
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod socket in base and 1/4"-20 mounting knob in camera platform
- Durable double-link construction assures rigidity even when using medium format cameras
- Accepts optional Anti-Twist Plates and Camera Auto Quick Release