The EQ210 from Rolls is a 10-band graphic equalizer housed in a compact form factor, which is where its real usefulness lies. Using rear mounting screws, the unit can be permanently installed wherever EQ processing and access to the controls are required.
Alternatively, with its small footprint, the EQ210 will find use where space is at a premium, such as on a desktop or in a light touring situation. Input and output are via unbalanced RCA or 3.5mm stereo connectors, and the bypass switch is active, allowing for signal to continue passing in the event of power failure to the unit.
- 10-band graphic stereo equalizer in a compact housing
- Each one-octave band has a boost/cut factor of 12dB
- A global volume control provides 12dB of overall boost or cut
- Active bypass switch in the event of a power loss allows the unit to continue passing signal
- Input and output feature RCA and 3.5mm connectors with mono functionality available via a single set of RCA connectors
- Includes 12VDC power adapter