The Behringer UMA25S 25-Key USB Controller is versatile keyboard controller with 100 virtual instruments, 50 effects, audio inputs and outputs and assignable knobs, switches and buttons that are capable of controlling third-party software and DAW workstations.
The Behringer UMA25S is a cost-effective and compact solution that serves as your computer's sound-card, keyboard controller and virtual instrument. The rear panel features a USB port for Mac and Windows computers, and MIDI output for controlling additional hardware synthesizers, samplers, etc.
- Stage performer and producer keyboard featuring 25 velocity-sensitive, full-size plus half-action keys
- Built-in USB audio interface to connect your instruments and mixer to your computer for recording and playback
- Powerful multi-platform digital audio workstation software energy XT2 Compact BEHRINGER Edition included
- Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 100 virtual instruments plus more than 50 effect plug-ins included
- 21 assignable controllers storable in User Presets: 8 knobs, 8 buttons (with transport-control option), 2 wheels, 1 fader and 2 pedal ports
- Advanced control features such as drawbar mode (control inversion), drum triggering, incremental value step and octave +/-
- Soft gig bag, high-quality headset and guitar strap for direct live jamming on stage included
- Plug and play with Mac OS X, Windows XP and Vista operating systems; additional low-latency driver included
- Separate MIDI output allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB bus, batteries or power adapter (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany