The NSI/Leviton MC7008 Lighting Console is simple and flexible, with three operating modes. It provides two-scene preset operation, single scene wide mode for double channel capacity, and memory scene operation. Easy to program and operate; instructions are silkscreened on the back of the units.
Suggested applications: Small theaters, houses of worship, clubs.
Note to the Novice: This is a control board only. Dimmer pack(s) required, and not included.
- DMX512 (5-Pin XLR) control is built-in -- also supplied with NSI Micro-Plex (3-Pin XLR) control.
- Two user-programmable 32 step chase patterns, 16 individual control channels, 8 flash memory scenes in wide mode.
- 8 x 8 individual control channels in 2-scene mode
- Eight individual control channels, eight user-programmable memory scenes in memory mode.
- Tap sync button allows chase rate to be adjusted on-the-fly.
- Dual split cross-faders allow even fades from scene to scene.
- Master slide level, plus blackout button are built-in.