The Horita VS-50RMP "Video Stopwatch" overlays Video with a digital stopwatch display that can count either up or down. Use it to time lectures, events, indicate time remaining for announcers, talent, etc. The VS-50 can be controlled by front panel or remote switches. This model operates within the PAL system and is designed to be rack mounted.
Note: This item operates within the PAL television system and will not work with North American NTSC equipment.
- Readable Characters
- Adjustable character size includes exceptionally large characters for viewing across the room.
- This unit can be programmed to output a GPI trigger when the counter counts down to zero.
- DC Back Up
- Battery backed up Clock/Calendar keeps time of day and date even when AC power is down.
- Display Variety
- Time and date can be displayed in a variety of formats; size, position, contrast and mask can be set to a variety of ways in accordance with the user's application.
- Functions can be operated by remote control via VS-REM, video stopwatch remote control.
- PAL Television System
- This stopwatch operates with the parameters of the PAL television system.
- This model was designed to occupy 1 Rack Unit of studio space.