The Lectrosonics LMa Beltpack Transmitter incorporates their patented Digital Hybrid Technology and an improved audio input signal path. The wireless beltpack transmitter is completely compatible with any of the Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid receivers and features a TA5-male input connection for lavaliers, instrument pickup cables and line level signal.
Digital Hybrid Technology combines a 24-bit digital audio chain with an analog FM radio link that eliminates compandor circuits and any associated noise. In addition, analog compandor emulation allows the transmitter to work with third-party and Lectrosonics 100, 200 and IFB series wireless systems.
An improved audio input features Servo Bias Wiring, which reduces overload and eliminates the need to introduce pads on certain microphones. Standard in most Lectrosonics wireless beltpacks are 256 selectable frequencies, versatile battery compartment that accepts any 9V battery and a rugged die-cast metal enclosure.
- Digital Hybrid Technology
- A combination 24-bit audio chain and analog FM radio link eliminate compandor circuitry and all associated noise. Analog emulation enable backward compatibility with older analog systems such as the 100, 200 and IFB Series.
- Servo Balanced Wiring
- An improved TA5-male input and wiring reduce signal overload and eliminate the need to introduce pads with certain microphones.
- Input Limiter
- A digitally-controlled analog audio limiter features a range of over 30dB for excellent overload protection.
- Frequency Agile
- The LMa features 256 user selectable frequencies in 100kHz steps over a 25.5MHz range.
- Long Battery Life
- A versatile battery compartment will house any 9V battery. A single 9V alkaline provides up to 9 hours of operation and up to 13 hours is achieved with a 9V lithium battery.