The Astatic 40117 Portable Desk Base is designed to conveniently mount the Astatic 800 and 900 series gooseneck microphones, or any third party miniature gooseneck microphone with a standard 3-pin XLR connection. The portable design enables quick and easy setup on podiums, desk tops and more.
A membrane switch features a status LED and provides Push-To-Talk and Push-To-Mute modes. A rubber shock-resistant base minimizes noise caused by shock and vibration. The 3-pin XLR female input and 7' (2.13m) XLR male output cable make installation quick and easy.
- Programmable Switch
- The large soft touch button on this model lets you quickly and easily switch between the four different operational modes. Select your modes by using the DIP switches on the underside of the base.
- Balanced Audio
- The rugged four conductor, two shielded seven foot cable is terminated with a professional 3-pin male XLR connector so you are sure to get balanced audio.
- LED Indicator
- The LED light makes your life just a little bit easier by illuminating only when the microphone is active, so even in low light situations you know when you're live.
- Versatile Operation
- The 40117 Desk Mount is an ideal choice for the Astatic 800 and 900 series gooseneck mics, as well as third party microphones with 3-pin XLR type connections.
- Shock Mounted
- The bottom features CAD's special energy absorbing shock mount compound to reduce vibration noise. There are also two keyholes for permanent mounting.