The GSM-1 Lectern/Podium Shock Isolation Mount from CAD is a shock isolation mount designed for mini-gooseneck type microphones that features a 3-pin male XLR connector. It includes a dual-point suspension system and elastomer bushings that hold the gooseneck firmly in place, even on an angled surface. It also prevents the sagging and drooping often found on other shock-mount systems.
Microphones can easily and quickly be connected and disconnected from the mount. A low-profile small-diameter design makes the mount virtually unnoticeable. The system also provides over 20dB of noise reduction. Moreover, internal stop pins protect rubber parts from damage when inserting or removing microphones.
- Mount for XLR Gooseneck Microphone
- Use this mount to support your XLR microphone securely, even on angled surfaces.
- Noise Reduction
- It provides over 20dB of noise reduction.
- The mount features a low-profile small-diameter design.
- Internal stop pins protect rubber parts from damage when inserting or removing microphones.