This Aquatica TLC Buoyancy Compensating Float is made of light weight material and is supplied with a one inch TLC ball for mounting to either a housing or strobe arm. These floats are compact, economical and simple to attach to a TLC standard strobe arm or to most housing brands on the market. Each float adds about 1 lbs (0.5 kg) of lift in salt water.
- Each float adds about 1 lbs (0.5 kg) of lift
- Flexible positioning for trimming housing's balance
- Universal design will fit existing Housing from Aquatica and other brands
- Simple to assemble design for the traveling diver
- Standard diameter 1" ball supplied for mounting