The Sea & Sea MDX-D300 housing is designed for professional underwater photographers. The housing is machined from a solid block of aluminum and is designed for ultimate precision, ergonomics and performance. It is durable and stands up to tough use. The MDX-D300 allows for full use of the Nikon D300 functions underwater. The snug design keeps the housing compact and lightweight, enabling greater maneuverability and ease of use.
The controls are easily accessed and are responsive. The housing has many features that will nurture your creativity. The pickup viewfinder magnifies your view by 0.66x for clear corner-to-corner framing. There are two Nikonos five-pin connectors. You can use the optional TTL converter for TTL flash control with the wired for TTL 5-pin connector. A wide array of NX ports will accommodate the extensive array of Nikon interchangeable lenses in the housing.
Requires Lens Port, to match specific lens on SLR camera. Click here for required Lens Port
- 2-Pin and 5-Pin Bulkhead
Nikonos 2-pin bulkhead allows manual strobe control
Nikonos 5-pin connector allows use of optional TTL converter for TTL flash control
- Corner-to-Corner Viewing
- Employs a 0.66x pickup viewfinder, with corner-to-corner clarity and easy camera data viewing
- Sensitive Shutter lever
- Shutter lever is sensitive and provides clear feedback when pressed halfway to activate features without tripping the shutter
- Easy Installation
- The built-in quick shoe makes camera / housing installation and removal easy
- Secure Port Lock
- The port lock mechanism assures a safe and secure port mount
- Leak Sensor
- Built-in leak sensor alerts user if moisture or water-intrusion is detected