The VM-28HDMI 2x1:8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier from Comprehensive/Kramer is designed for use with HDMI signals. The unit accepts one set of (2) selectable inputs, provides reclocking and equalization to the signal, then distributes it to (8) independent outputs. It is well suited for use in home theaters and rental & staging work, among many other similar settings and applications.
It offers bandwidth capacity of 1.65Gbps and is HDCP compliant. Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) can capture an EDID setting from a device connected to the unit's output and store it in non-volatile memory, allow you to recall the setting or a factory default EDID. LED lights also provide a visual indicator of line status. This unit features a worldwide power supply and can be used as a standalone or rackmount solution.
- 2 x 1:8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier
- Use this device to select between (2) HDMI inputs and distribute the signal to (8) independent outputs.
- Signal Integrity
- Signal reclocking and equalization ensures integrity and extends transmission distance.
- This unit offers bandwidth capacity of 1.65Gbps.
- Enhanced EDID
- It includes enhanced EDID functionality, which can capture an EDID setting from a device connected to the unit's output and store it in non-volatile memory.
- Standalone or Rackmount
- It is equally well suited for standalone or rackmount use.