The A200 from Sennheiser is a lightweight and comfortable stereo headset designed to assist those who need artificial listening assistance. The earpieces fit comfortably in your ears and play audio that's received from the two built-in electret microphones. An auxiliary input is also provided for connecting an external microphone or IR receiver.
The A200 is designed for long periods of use. The included base station is used for storage and charging, and the headset can operate for approximately 10-12 hours on a full charge. A rotary switch on the bottom of the headset controls power and volume so you can set it to match your needs precisely. To adjust the bass of the headset, you can use the included sealing tapes to block off the small holes on the backs of the earpieces. The more holes blocked, the more the bass is attenuated. This can help to improve speech understanding without raising the volume.
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Replaceable, washable ear cushions for excellent comfort
- Two built-in electret microphones allow you to easily determine the direction of a sound within an 8-10' radius
- Auxiliary input for connecting an external microphone or IR receiver
- Automatic limiter instantly lowers the volume if a sudden loud sound is detected to help protect your hearing
- Simple power/volume knob
- Includes stand/charger, which can also accept an additional accuplug battery, so that you always have a backup
- Operates for approximately 10-12 hours on a full charge
- Sealing tape provided for customized bass attenuation